Friday, November 9, 2012

The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap

Hi folks!  You might notice a lack of cookie recipes in the upcoming month.  Why?  Because I am participating in the 2nd Annual Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap!  A ton of bloggers (over 500!) are participating in this year's event, including yours truly for the very first time :)  Basically, all participants get names and addresses of three people who are participating and you have to send them one dozen cookies.  So by the time it's all said and done, I'll have sent out 36 cookies and I'll be getting a dozen cookies from 3 different people.  How cool is that???  I'm not allowed to post the recipe of which cookie I select to send out to the lovely people who get chosen for me so while I'm off experimenting with my recipes, I won't be posting them.  However, you will get to see the finished recipe on Dec. 12th and I'll try to post pictures of the cookies I receive shortly thereafter.  See y'all on Dec. 12th!  (Yeah, I'll be around until then posting other stuff so I won't leave you completely since I know y'all love me so much =D )


 The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap 2012

2 comments:

  1. awwww Jamie..... got my cookies today in the mail. Oh what fun it is to go out to the mail box and there is a huge box and you know there is cookies inside. I was so excited you would have though it was money in it .....heeee heeeee. Well, I will not spoil the surprise for others and talk about the cookies in any way but I want to say they are wonderful we all loved them and thanks for sending them what fun !!! Angie at Angie's Southern Kitchen in Atlanta I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela,
      Thank you so much for your sweet comments :) I'm glad you enjoyed my cookies :) Merry Christmas!!!

      Delete