Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap - pt. 2

Here is a picture of my cookies ready to be packed away!

That was one really cute container!

And now, off to the post office!  They grow up so fast, don't they?  One minute, they're in your kitchen and the next, they're traveling around the country.

 

My matches for The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap were.....
K. T. Vorwald
Love and Zest
Angie's Southern Kitchen


The people who were matched with me and sent some seriously good cookies were...

Williams Kitchen who sent some yummy Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal cookies


Second was Adri at Food-n-Thought who sent Nutella Cherry Oatmeal Florentine Cookies.  Yes, that title is a mouthful which is exactly what the cookies ended up as!!


My final batch of cookies came from The Tale of Two Kitchens - a blog I actually found before the cookie swap that I just fell in love with!  Her Minty Mascarpone Oreo Snowflake Cookies were my husband's favorite.  (I think I got one.)



To see all the entries, you can visit Love and Olive Oil and The Little Kitchen to see pictures of the over 500 entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment